About Midtown Indy
Midtown Indy is…
As a 501(c) (3) organization, our efforts are made possible through the generous philanthropic support of area businesses, institutions, charitable foundations and individual stakeholders.
Our initiatives may include:
- Projects to revitalize blighted commercial nodes
- Redevelopment of vacant or underused commercial or residential properties
- Community programming to impact quality of life issues
- Long-range plan creation for neighborhood development and economic sustainability
- Events that celebrate and showcase the programs and assets that make Midtown a unique and vital community
What Does Midtown Indy Do?
Midtown Indy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service organization committed to cultivate an equitable, healthy, and sustainable community in which stakeholders of all incomes, races, and ethnicities have access to the opportunities, services, and amenities they need to thrive..
Midtown Indy is an Activator.
Midtown Indy is a Connector.
Midtown Indy is an Advocate.
Midtown Indy is a Promoter.
Program & Events Coordinator
© Midtown Indianapolis Inc. | Midtown Indy
3965 North Meridian Street, Suite G | Indianapolis, IN 46208