River House, Broad Ripple
Midtown Indy and MEC support mixed-use development in Broad Ripple
Midtown Indy and the Midtown Economic Council are proud to be a part of the team advocating for River House, a mixed-use project by developer JTM Commercial, LLC. Due in 2018, the mixed-use project is bringing office and retail space, and residential housing opportunities to this riverside site in the heart of Broad Ripple. River House will offer studio, one, and two bedroom apartments.
The multi-story building will completely change the face Broad Ripple at the intersection of E. Westfield and N. Westfield boulevards along the White River. This change is supportive of the Envision Broad Ripple Plan and promotes improved connectivity along the Monon Trail and White River.
- Location: 6311 Westfield Boulevard
- Total Development Budget: $18.1 million
- TIF Request: $2.67 million (developer backed)
- Residential Space: 3,875 sq. ft.
- Office Space: 3,195 sq. ft.
- Acres: .86 acres
- Total Parking Count: 98 spaces
Use of Midtown TIF Funds:
- Monon Trail Improvements
- Riverwalk promenade along Riviera Drive
- Pedestrian street lighting
- Public street, sidewalk, and landscape improvements
- Public plaza
- Structured parking
- Demolition, site excavation, and prep
- Utility relocation, and storm water management