Midtown Indy and MEC support mixed-use development on College Avenue in Meridian-Kessler neighborhood
Midtown Indy and the Midtown Economic Council are proud to be a part of the team advocating for The MK, a mixed-use project by developer Milhaus Properties. The redevelopment project is bringing apartments and retail space to an awkward stretch of North College Avenue just south of Broad Ripple in the Meridian Kessler neighborhood. The site is the former home of an AT&T office and utility station.
The MK will offer studio, one and two bedroom apartments — coming 2018. The mix of uses will add much needed diversity to housing options along College Avenue adjacent to a future Red Line Bus Rapid Transit System.
- Location: 5858 North College
- Total Development Budget: $23 million
- Apartment Units: 100
- Retail Space: 9.800 sq. ft.
- Courtyards and balconies
- Garage and onsite parking
- Walkable to shopping and dining
- Entertainment deck with outdoor kitchen
- Located on the IndyGo Red Line
© Midtown Indianapolis Inc. | Midtown Indy
3965 North Meridian Street, Suite G | Indianapolis, IN 46208